Many people have a fear of beards. You can read a bit about this in the book One Thousand Beards: A Cultural History of Facial Hair
Here’s a list of signs and symptoms which mean you might have Pogonophobia (the fear of beards)
1) An irrational fear or dislike of beards.
2) Feelings of panic when you see a beard.
3) Feelings of terror or dread when you see a beard.
4) Rapid heartbeat, shortness of breath, or nausea when in the presence of a beard.
5) Dry mouth, trembling or anxiety at the sight of a beard.
6) Taking extreme measures to avoid seeing a beard.
Here’s a video about the fear of beards: